CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

22 May 2009

Night at the Museum 2

Rather entertaining and it has a happy romantic ending so obviously I like the movie.xD

I hate movies that have lousy endings, no matter how cliche or how predictable the ending is, I still want it to be good and romantic if possible because it makes me happy! xD

So yeah, watched the movie with Meera, Chrisll, Yong Jia, Jonathan, Pei Zhen and Ivan today. =)

We should go for movies every friday! Hehe.=D

So now you'll hear us go "I'm thinking..... I'm thinking... And... I'm still thinking... " or "That's the way uh huh uh huh! I like it! Uh huh uh huh!" LOLS!

Photobucket
The toilet is an awesome place to take photos.xD

Photobucket
PeiZhen, Meera, Chrisll, Cleo =D

Photobucket
Mr and Mrs Chairman!

Photobucket
Love this!

Photobucket
WEEEEEEEEEE~!

Blahs I'm going to dive back into my pile of homewok because PLAY IS TOMORROW and I cannot possibly finish all my homework by Sunday. Lols.

PLAY IS TOMORROW AND NEW CREATION YOUTH MINISTRY BOOKED THE WHOLE TANJONG BEACH! IT'S GONNA BE AN AWESOME TIME!

WEEEEEEEE!



Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home